https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Travel_tips

It would be good if someone could address them, please; preferably by
updating the corresponding wiki page.

Also, when will we find out who our allocated room-shares are?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing
http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

Re: Travel and accommodation questions [ In reply to ]
Hi Andy,

in previous years, the roomshares were only told on arrival - anything
before that should probably be considered a bonus :). That being said, in
my confirmation email from Sheraton (mid July), my roommate was mentioned.

Best,
Lodewijk

Re: Travel and accommodation questions [ In reply to ]
Sorry for the delay--- things have been a little busy :-) We expect to
send travel information, hotel confirmation (again) and roommate
information to scholarship recipients in the next day or two!

Please contact me and Irene directly for scholarship
issues/questions/suggestions.

wikimaniascholarships@wikimedia.org

Thanks All!

Ellie