insurance card, and re-confirmation about your accommodations. If you have
any questions concerning your scholarship, you can reach me or Irene Tait
at:

wikimaniascholarships@wikimedia.org

Thank you,

Ellie Young
WMF Events Manager

?
Re: WMF Scholarship Recipients for Wikimania '17 [ In reply to ]
I wish everyone a very successful conference.
I feel sorry for those whose visa applications were denied or could not be processed by the Canadian government in a timely manner.
I am of course disappointed that I was not on the list. A lot of people will go to a North America venue. It would have been an excellent opportunity to meet up again and discuss with the volunteer and WMF teams the important up coming changes to a certain en.Wiki policy I am working on, and it would have been the last distant Wikimania I could travel to. Perhaps if there is one in Asia or Western Australia I will be able to come along, but it obviously won’t be this side of my 70th birthday.

Regards,

Kudpung

Re: WMF Scholarship Recipients for Wikimania '17 [ In reply to ]
Hello Ellie,
Hope you're doing well!!
I haven't yet received these things and it's been a week, so thought remind
you.

Thanks
On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 at 5:36 AM, Ellie Young <eyoung@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Just a quick note for anyone who received a scholarship from the WMF to
> attend Wikimania '17 in Montreal next month. We will be sending you all
> a packet of information later this week via email with Travel Information,
> insurance card, and re-confirmation about your accommodations. If you have
> any questions concerning your scholarship, you can reach me or Irene Tait
> at:
>
> wikimaniascholarships@wikimedia.org
>
> Thank you,
>
> Ellie Young
> WMF Events Manager
>

> ?

Sailesh
Re: WMF Scholarship Recipients for Wikimania '17 [ In reply to ]
Nothing here, either.

On 1 August 2017 at 03:56, Sailesh Patnaik <sailesh.patnaik007@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Ellie,
> Hope you're doing well!!
> I haven't yet received these things and it's been a week, so thought remind
> you.
>
> Thanks
> On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 at 5:36 AM, Ellie Young <eyoung@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>>
>> Just a quick note for anyone who received a scholarship from the WMF to
>> attend Wikimania '17 in Montreal next month. We will be sending you all a
>> packet of information later this week via email with Travel Information,
>> insurance card, and re-confirmation about your accommodations. If you have
>> any questions concerning your scholarship, you can reach me or Irene Tait
>> at:
>>
>> wikimaniascholarships@wikimedia.org
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Ellie Young