dear all
with great pleasure we announce the publication of the photographic book Wikimania Esino Lario 2016 in Italian and English.
It is a digital and printed book, and it will be presented in Esino Lario Friday 28th July 2017 during the official inauguration of Esino Lario Hall.

The book is published by Regione Lombardia, under cc by-sa, curated by Catherine de Senarclens
and it is produced with the support and collaboration of many of you!
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Libro_fotografico_digitale_%22Wikimania_2016%22.pdf <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Libro_fotografico_digitale_%22Wikimania_2016%22.pdf>

Thanks for your beautiful pictures, for your sentences and stories, for participating in Wikimania Esino Lario and for contributing in making it a beautiful and great adventure.
iolanda/iopensa
Re: Book of Wikimania Esino Lario 2016 [ In reply to ]
Gee Iolanda, marvelous news!!

Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften
via Twitter: @fischerdata

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-(0)44

http://wikimedia.de

Re: Book of Wikimania Esino Lario 2016 [ In reply to ]
On 19 July 2017 at 12:01, Iolanda Pensa <iolanda@pensa.it> wrote:

> with great pleasure we announce the publication of the photographic book
> Wikimania Esino Lario 2016 in Italian and English.

This is a superb initiative. I look forward to reading it.

Two questions:

* Does it have an ISBN?
* The file size on Commons is 811 Mb - could you (or someone) please
provide a lower-resolution version, for online reading?

Good luck with the launch!

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

Re: Book of Wikimania Esino Lario 2016 [ In reply to ]
Hi Andy!

* Does it have an ISBN?

No. But maybe in the future it shuold have a SBN code (ID for the Italian
National Library System).

> * The file size on Commons is 811 Mb - could you (or someone) please provide
> a lower-resolution version, for online reading?

Here it is :-)
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Libro_fotografico_digitale_%22Wikimania_2016%22_-_low_resolution.pdf

Cheers,

Dario

Re: Book of Wikimania Esino Lario 2016 [ In reply to ]
What a lovely souvenir! Thanks!

Vahid.

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 10:08 AM, Dario Crespi <dario.crespi@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Andy!
>

> * Does it have an ISBN?
>

> No. But maybe in the future it shuold have a SBN code (ID for the Italian
> National Library System).
>

>> * The file size on Commons is 811 Mb - could you (or someone) please provide
>> a lower-resolution version, for online reading?
>

> Here it is :-)
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Libro_fotografico_
> digitale_%22Wikimania_2016%22_-_low_resolution.pdf
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dario

>> On 19 July 2017 at 12:01, Iolanda Pensa <iolanda@pensa.it> wrote:
>>
>> > with great pleasure we announce the publication of the photographic book
>> > Wikimania Esino Lario 2016 in Italian and English.
>>
>> This is a superb initiative. I look forward to reading it.
>>
>> Two questions:
>>
>> * Does it have an ISBN?
>> * The file size on Commons is 811 Mb - could you (or someone) please
>> provide a lower-resolution version, for online reading?
>>
>> Good luck with the launch!
>>
>> --
>> Andy Mabbett
>> @pigsonthewing
>> http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

Vahid Masrour
Community Capacity Manager, Wikipedia Education Program
vmasrour@wikimedia.org
https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education
Re: Book of Wikimania Esino Lario 2016 [ In reply to ]
On 19 July 2017 at 16:08, Dario Crespi <dario.crespi@gmail.com> wrote:

>> * The file size on Commons is 811 Mb - could you (or someone) please
>> provide a lower-resolution version, for online reading?
>

> Here it is :-)
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Libro_fotografico_digitale_%22Wikimania_2016%22_-_low_resolution.pdf

That's much easier to use, on a laptop. Thank you.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

Re: Book of Wikimania Esino Lario 2016 [ In reply to ]
Thanks so much for sharing this—it's beautiful! :)

Cheers,

Deb

--
deb tankersley
irc: debt

Re: Book of Wikimania Esino Lario 2016 [ In reply to ]
This is so amazing, and the timing couldn't have been more right. Thank you
Iolanda and all other friends who brought this for us.

Subhashish

Re: Book of Wikimania Esino Lario 2016 [ In reply to ]
That's really nice! Great work!

Arne Wossink

Projectleider / Project Manager Wikimedia Nederland

*(Werkdagen: maandag, dinsdag, donderdag / Office hours: Monday, Tuesday,
Thursday)*

Tel. +31 (0)6 11000505
E-mail: wossink@wikimedia.nl

*Postadres*: * Bezoekadres:*
Postbus 167 Mariaplaats 3
3500 AD Utrecht Utrecht

Re: Book of Wikimania Esino Lario 2016 [ In reply to ]
that is awesome !!

rupert

Re: Book of Wikimania Esino Lario 2016 [ In reply to ]
Wow! Great work! Thank you Iolanda.

Hasive