but the Amtrack timetable says 07:15
https://www.amtrak.com/ccurl/585/37/Adirondack-Schedule-071017.pdf

I'm thinking the time might have changed because of the Infrastructure
Renewal at New York Penn Station, and that the timetable is probably the
correct time.

Could anyone clarify?

Thanks,
Sam.

Re: Adirondack train times? [ In reply to ]
Hello,

I am one of the train organizers. Yes, I confirm, it seems like the only
train leaving New York that morning leaves at 7:15, and there is no 8:15
train.

The Amtrak timetable you shared has been taken down. Yes, there are reasons
to expect that train times might change slightly.

I updated the time on-wiki. So far there are 34 reservations. Next week we
confirm the final number of reservations so there are only a few days left
to reserve.

Thanks,

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 12:35 AM, Sam Wilson <sam@archives.org.au> wrote:

> Hello wikitrainians,
>
> The wiki
> https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_Takes_Manhattan_II
> and the eventbrite ticket
> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wiki-train-to-montreal-tickets-33769120348
> both say the train leaves at 08:15,
> but the Amtrack timetable says 07:15
> https://www.amtrak.com/ccurl/585/37/Adirondack-Schedule-071017.pdf
>
> I'm thinking the time might have changed because of the Infrastructure
> Renewal at New York Penn Station, and that the timetable is probably the
> correct time.
>
> Could anyone clarify?
>
> Thanks,
> Sam.

Lane Rasberry
user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia
206.801.0814
lane@bluerasberry.com
Re: Adirondack train times? [ In reply to ]
Thanks Lane! That's great to know. And thank you so much for organising this! I'm very much looking forward to coming.

Re: Adirondack train times? [ In reply to ]
Hello wikitrainians,

I've update the eventbrite as well, with the Tuesday August 8, 7:15 am -
6:30pm New York City ? Montreal travel times.

Also note there is also an option to purchase tickets for a return trip
from Montreal ? New York City directly after Wikimania, on Monday August 14
(10:20 am - 8:50 pm), for the same price.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)