can't get a refund on it.

Do you still need a place to stay? Does your group need a place to stay?
Have you been looking for a nearby airbnb? Let's talk. It is about 15-20
minutes walk from the venue, looks pretty nice, ~150can/night/person (less
than the hotel, more than the dorms).

Message me off list ASAP if you are interested!

Thanks,
Phoebe
Re: Montreal airbnb for a group [ In reply to ]
Hi Phoebe,

Like I said before, I have another "backup" hotel reservation for the
duration of the conference, and I have not cancelled it yet. It is at the
"Hotel Bon Soleil", less than 2 km away from the Conference venue. The
hotel is quite cheap, but not really wheelchair accessible. Should I hold
on to it until end of July in case somebody else needs it? I can find out
if I can transfer the reservation.

If nobody need a room, I can cancel the reservation, but I need to do it
soon...

Best regards
Gabe

Re: Montreal airbnb for a group [ In reply to ]
Well, actually I'm looking for a place and there are other two people in my
same situation. :) I'll surely take one, and I'll let you know about the
other two.

L.

Re: Montreal airbnb for a group [ In reply to ]
Hi Gabriel and all,

I'm not sure about the room - perhaps someone on this list can let you know
if they need it!

Phoebe

Re: Montreal airbnb for a group [ In reply to ]
Hi Phoebe,

Like I said, I will have to cancel soon. So it will be first come first
served.
Luca - do you want the room ?

Best regards
Gabe

Re: Montreal airbnb for a group [ In reply to ]
All,

This is still available - Luca's group may not take it. I can also offer a
lower price if that's a problem, as I'll lose money if I cancel anyway.
Please let me know if you or your group are still looking for a place to
stay.

Phoebe

Re: Montreal airbnb for a group [ In reply to ]
Hi all,

A couple of these rooms are still open. Price entirely negotiable. Let me
know if you'd like to stay with some awesome people!