Mailing List Archive

Availing support/visa invitation letter for the visa process
Hello,

I'm Jinal Foflia from India and my workshop (Mapathon! Contribute and
connect OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia using Wikidata [1]) is accepted. It's
been almost a week since I requested about the need for a letter of
support/visa invitation from the organizers to go ahead with my visa
application process.

This is a vital document
for me to go ahead with the visa application process. I have sent emails to
-
*visas@wikimedia.org <visas@wikimedia.org> *as well as
*wikimania-info@wikimedia.org
<wikimania-info@wikimedia.org> *but received no response. Can anyone
suggest a possible way to avail this letter as soon as possible?

[1] - https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/Mapathon!_
Contribute_and_connect_OpenStreetMap_and_Wikipedia_using_Wikidata

Cheers,
Jinal Foflia