City to Montreal (and back):

http://bit.ly/wiki-train

And we're also asking for those who'd like to volunteer to help with
WikiConference North America:

https://goo.gl/forms/KJiWsy15SdNUbgmo2

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)
Re: Preconference - WikiCon North America [ In reply to ]
Hey Richard,

Perhaps I could turn the question around for you too - what are topics that
you'd really like to be covered here? After all, we have a full Wikimania
right after it, so you have perhaps some gaps in mind that could be filled?
That could be especially helpful for those that do not want to impose
themselves, but do have expertise they could share, if wanted.

Best,
Lodewijk

Re: Preconference - WikiCon North America [ In reply to ]
A couple of topics would I think be especially valued:

* Engagement of indigenous, minority and underrepresented communities.
* Models of local, regional and international cooperation.

But the main thing is any sharing of e.g. European or Asian or Latin
American activities of any kind that could be applied to North America as
well.