Mailing List Archive

Re: [Wikimania-planning-l] request as pre-requisite for speakers
Kyle, I think these are all good suggestions, and we should try to
find ways to help speakers improve the quality and consistency of
presentations.

Part of this is giving them good, clear guidelines; and advice for
first-time presenters who are eager to get their ideas out to the
community. Part of this is asking for more information (asking for a
precise length helps ensure it has been run through once), and giving
presenters more feedback on the information received from them.

A wiki fanatic might encourage people to post their slides & papers
early, so that others can suggest improvements or updates :-)

SJ