Mailing List Archive

Broken Links from Wikimania Main Page
When browsing the Wikimania main page:

http://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

the Boston and Toronto links from that page link to:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania2006/Boston
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania2006/Toronto

respectively. These links do not work (for me, at least), although

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2006/Boston

does.

I've added a redirect for Boston, but I'm not sure if this was done
deliberately or by some mistake. If this is done deliberately, I
apologize for the redirect, and it can be removed, but it seemed
counterintuitive to link from the main Wikimania page to... something
that didn't exist.

--
Christopher Schmidt