AnyFile

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm
Number of partecipant [ In reply to ]
On 9/25/05, Any File <anyfile at mail.com> wrote:
> what are a reasonable expected number for
>
> a) total number of partecipant to next WikiMani (2006)

I'd say between 350 and 450.

> b) total number differenziating between wiki-users and external (visitors, press, etc.)

We had 380 visitors, including about 60 speakers. About 120
journalists visited Wikimania.

> c) Number of the partecipant would partecipate for more than one day

Most really. I'd say all in all, we had about 340 people who
participated in the whole conference. The 40 more were on and off on
any day. However, only 200 or so actually used accommodation on site.

Spero che ti serve :-)

Ciao,

Delphine
--