Mailing List Archive

Wikimania 2023: Request for technical program proposals. Final date is March 28.
Hi Folks,

Do you want to host a session at Wikimania 2023 this August?

If you have an idea for a workshop, a discussion, a demonstration, or more, now is the time to apply!

Be part of the Wikimania 2023 program, virtually or in person.

Wikimania organizers reserved a room for the technical community from 15 August (Pre-conference) till final conference on 19 August. Plus there is a spacious Wikimania Expo space for you to do demonstrate and pitch your idea or project!

For participants joining virtually, we also have allocated online hours for you too to allow you to participate & present.

Session submissions for Wikimania 2023 are open until 28 March.

Visit the following links for further info:

Wiki page: https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Program/Submissions
Diff post: https://diff.wikimedia.org/2023/02/28/be-part-of-the-wikimania-2023-program/
Program Submission Form: https://pretalx.com/wm2023/cfp

Kind regards,
Butch Bustria
Chair, Program Subcommittee
Event lead, ESEAP Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team
Re: Wikimania 2023: Request for technical program proposals. Final date is March 28. [ In reply to ]
Hi Folks,

Once you submit a program submission, you will get an email notification
that your program submission is acknowledged. Hours later, the program
submission will be posted at
https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimania_2023_Program_submissions_by_tracks
. You can also use that opportunity to reach out to other program
proponents / applicants that may have similar interests as yours and you
may ask them if you can merge or join in their session.

For further information you can also visit the following pages:

Form questions:
https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Program/Form_Questions
Frequently asked questions:
https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Program/FAQ

Again, the final date is Tuesday, March 28, 2023.

Kind regards,
*Butch Bustria*

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only
for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the
intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or
the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the
original message and attachments.