Mailing List Archive

EMWCon 2023 Call for Participation and Presentations
We are pleased to announce EMWCon 2023 [0]. It will be held at the Hilton
Garden Inn Austin NW/Arboretum [1] in Austin, Texas on April 19th-21st.
Everyone who is attending is encouraged to stay at the Hilton, where we
have a special group rate of $129/night [2], this rate is available until
March 16th so please book early (and soon)! The booking is cancellable up
to 6:00pm on first night.

For those who cannot attend in person for any reason, this will be a
"hybrid" conference, with online/virtual capability via Hopin that is
intended to be as integrated into the conference as possible. All
presentations will be available on Hopin live and we are accepting talks
from remote speakers. There is no cost for online/virtual attendance.

About EMWCon: EMWCon is a three-day conference featuring discussions of
topics related to "Enterprise MediaWiki", i.e. the usage of MediaWiki
software by companies, governments, and other organizations. The intended
audience is anyone who uses, or would like to learn more about, MediaWiki.
There will be many opportunities to interact with others using and
developing MediaWiki including presentations, workshops, breakout rooms and
hackathon sessions.

To register/signup for EMWCon please add your name here [3]. To get tickets
for in-person attendance, see the Eventbrite page [4] which has an early
bird discount through March 19th. To submit a talk, please add your talk
proposal here [5], the deadline for talk submissions is April 3rd.

We hope to see you in Austin or on Hopin!

Sincerely,
The EMWCon 2023 organizing committee
* Bryan Hilderbrand (General Chair)
* Jeffrey Wang (Local Chair)
* Yaron Koren (Program Chair)
* Ike Hecht (Sponsorship Chair)

[0] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/EMWCon_Spring_2023
[1]
https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/ausaagi-hilton-garden-inn-austin-nw-arboretum/
[2] https://group.hiltongardeninn.com/0w8ee1
[3] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/EMWCon_Spring_2023#Sign-up
[4] https://www.eventbrite.com/e/emwcon-spring-2023-tickets-511004527297
[5] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/EMWCon_Spring_2023#Talks
Re: EMWCon 2023 Call for Participation and Presentations [ In reply to ]
=== Origins and funding ===
'''LETNAN SATU INFANTERI CZI Airlangga Yudhoyono S_A.P S T.(HAN) TNI.AD'''
lists.wikimedia.org:'''LETNAN SATU INFANTERI CZI Airlangga Yudhoyono S_A.P
S T.(HAN) TNI.AD'''
Talk to the Search Platform / Query Service Team—March 1st, 2023
First Post
Replies
Stats
month
'''LETNAN SATU INFANTERI CZI Airlangga Yudhoyono S_A.P S T.(HAN) TNI.AD'''
https://m.facebook.com/Aiagung13
Hello all!

The Search Platform Team usually holds an open meeting on the first
Wednesday of each month. Come talk to us about anything related to
Wikimedia search, Wikidata Query Service
Ai.a13(MSG:TNIAirlanggayudhoyono.xhtml)MSG_MS-Ai13, Wikimedia Commons Query
Service Ai.a13(MSG:TNIAirlanggayudhoyono.xhtml)MSG_MS-Ai13, .!

Feel free to add your items to the Etherpad Agenda for the next
WIKIMEDIA:Airlangga Yudhoyono S_A.P S T.(HAN).
Profile: Airlangga Yudhoyono S_A.P S T.(HAN)
Details for our next meeting: