Our Mediawiki has just been upgraded from 1.35.8 to 1.39. update.php was run. All seems fine except an issue with Proofread Page extension and .djvu files. <pagelist> is no longer populated with the list of pages, "invalid interval" is reported. Individual pages from .djvu are also not rendered with Page:file.djvu/pagenumber. Proofread Page still works with PDF files.

Here is an example of non-working index page:
https://lituapedija.net/wiki/Indeksas:LE01.djvu

It work for PDF and this is how it looked for .djvu too before upgrade:
https://lituapedija.net/wiki/Indeksas:LE01.pdf

I don't see anything relevant in mediawiki debug log. Mediawiki is running on Debian Bullseye (current stable), https://lituapedija.net/wiki/Specialus:Versija.

Any hints or help would be greatly appreciated!

Šar?nas Burdulis for lituapedija.net
Re: Proofread Page extension problem with DjVu files after upgrade to 1.39 [ In reply to ]
It turns out that Parser gets empty objects (for .djvu files), which are
then used by tag hook functions defined in
extensions/ProofreadPage/includes/ProofreadPage.php.

This started with significant changes made to
includes/media/DjVuHandler.php from 1.35 to 1.37 and carried on to the
current 1.39. Copying DjVuHandler.php from 1.35 over one in 1.39 lets
Proofread Page to work with .djvu files again. Not an ideal solution.
I'm attaching a diff in case someone would be interested and have any
comments.

Thank you,
Šar?nas Burdulis for lituapedija.net