Mailing List Archive

SMWCon Fall 2022
Hello (Semantic) MediaWiki maintainers, software developers, consultants, researchers!

The SMWCon in fall 2022 (https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2022) will be held on location in Breda, The Netherlands.
On three days there will be talks, tutorials and hackathons.

Registration
----------------
Registration is open on Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/smwcon-fall-2022-tickets-412427911987>.
Go there and take advantage of the early bird rates!

Call for Contributions
----------------------------
We have still room for your presentation, tutoprial or hechathon.
We are looking for use cases and best practices that provide insight in issues like
* How can we use semantic technologies to create smart organizations
* How do semantic wikis fit in
* How can we use Semantic MediaWiki in research
* How do we develop and deploy semantic wiks

Your experience is valuable for all of us! So please share and propose a talk, tutorial or other contribution.

Go to the Conference Page (https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2022)
and hit the 'Propose a talk here' button.
Please propose a contribution if you plan to have one, even if you don?t have the details yet. For us it is important to know what we can expect.

We look forward to your contribution!

The organizers of SMWCon 2022

* Cindy Cicalese (General Chair)
* Ad Strack van Schijndel (Program Chair)
* Eric-Jan van Kakerken (Local Chair)
* Bernhard Krabina (Online Chair)