Mailing List Archive

MediaWiki Installation.
Hello.

Is there any pdf, or video guide for install MediaWiki?
Re: MediaWiki Installation. [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 2022-07-13 at 13:40 -0600, Alexander Prendas Solis wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Is there any pdf, or video guide for install MediaWiki?

You could print as PDF the pages linked in the box of
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Installing_MediaWiki

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/
Re: MediaWiki Installation. [ In reply to ]
== My edit for "From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter" should be
allowed to stay ==

My edit was a just small information correction one. The information I used
for my edit came straight from the movie itself (I was watching the movie
as I made my edit). In the movie (it's a wild west vampire horror movie) a
group of survivors escape a bar full of vampires into a tunnel, the wiki
article thinks that a random bar patron escaped with the group, later ends
up becoming a vampire, attacking a fellow survivor (john, name taken from
the movie) and then getting killed (by Madrid, name taken from movie). But
that information is incorrect, that random "bar patron" was not a randon
bar patron but an already established character from the movie, we saw that
character as Madrid's gang was robbing a stagecoach (john, survivor named
earlier was here in this scene), we also saw the character about to have a
fight with John after he (john) killed someone he (the character) knew. My
edit is backed up by the movie itself so I really don't see why my edit was
reversed at all when all articles about a work of fiction get information
to it straight from the source material.
New update: i went and clarified on the page that the character that I am
talking up above about is named Joaquin played by actor Kevin Smith (not
the famous filmmaker/actor/comic book writer)
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0808964/
That is the link to the actor's imdb page where they are credited as
playing Joaquin, the actor is also credited as playing Joaquin in the
film's credits.
[[Special:Contributions/2601:443:47F:D7D0:80BB:4354:B40D:8B1D|2601:443:47F:D7D0:80BB:4354:B40D:8B1D]]
([[User talk:2601:443:47F:D7D0:80BB:4354:B40D:8B1D|talk]]) 21:05, 15
January 2022 (UTC)

no one cares. you don't have to write an essay about it
[[User:Cranloa12n|Cranloa12n]] ([[User talk:Cranloa12n|talk]]) 19:36, 2
March 2022 (UTC)
[[User:Vicepresidensonyesaumbisikmbo12n|Vicepresidensonyesaumbisikmbo12n]]
([[User talk:VicePresidenSonyEsauMbisikmbo12n|talk:]]) 01:12, 16 Agustus
2022 (UTC)

BREAKING NEW.
SELASA 16 AGUSTUS 2022.
TIADA KATA SELAIN;
DEWAN HAM INTERNATIONAL DAN NASIONAL.
ADMINISTRASI PBB SEGERA KEMBALIKAN KAMI BANGSA MELANESIA AUSTRALASIA
NEDERLANDS NEW GUINEA AND PAPUA NEW GUINEA.
KE
ZAMAN THE CHRISTIAN AND MISIONARY ALIANCE MELANESIA.

Vice Presiden Sony Esau Mbisikmbo

Pada tanggal Sel, 16 Agu 2022 15.34, Andre Klapper <aklapper@wikimedia.org>