Mailing List Archive

[reminder] Code of Conduct Committee – call for new members
Hello!

Just a reminder that there is only a week left for nominations to the
technical Code of Conduct Committee (CoCC). As you can read below in my
previous email, the Code of Conduct Committee is a term of five trusted
individuals (plus five auxiliary members) who are responsible for
enforcement of the Code of Conduct for Wikimedia technical spaces.

If you are interested in serving on the committee, please write an email to
techconductcandidates AT wikimedia.org with details of your experience on
the projects, your thoughts on the code of conduct and the committee and
what you hope to bring to the role and whether you have a preference in
being auxiliary or main member of the committee. Appointed members will
serve on the committee for a year. The deadline for applications is *the
end of day on 30 April 2022*.

Please feel free to pass this invitation along to any users who you think
may be qualified and interested. I am also happy to answer any questions
about the CoCC – if you have any, please feel free to let me know via email.

Best regards,

Martin Urbanec, on behalf of the Code of Conduct Committee

pá 15. 4. 2022 v 10:44 odesílatel Martin Urbanec <