Mailing List Archive

Please take this 5 minute MediaWiki maintenance script survey
Dear MediaWiki users/members,

I am writing to provide an update on the improvements to the MediaWiki
maintenance script documentation on Mediawiki.org, as well as to ask you to
fill out a survey that will help us to understand these improvements better.

Project Pralekhan [0] is a documentation project under which MediaWiki's
maintenance script documentation [1] is being improved. Under this project,
I have documented 134 scripts so far [2]. Apart from this, the main landing
page for maintenance scripts [1] has been improved with a sidebar for
easier navigation.

If you are a developer or admin involved in running and maintaining a
MediaWiki site, we kindly ask you to respond to this survey by 3 March 2022
(UTC):

https://forms.gle/CC9qLuNi3mN3GHkv7

Your response is highly appreciated. Your input plays a key role in the
analysis and recommendations to ensure more improvements to MediaWiki
maintenance scripts.

Thank you and regards,

Jay Prakash

Technical writer, Project Pralekhan