Mailing List Archive

EMWCon 2022 Call for Participation and Presentations
We are pleased to announce that, after two years of being an all-virtual
conference, EMWCon [1] is going back to being an in-person event. It will
be held at the Hilton Houston Westchase [2] in Houston, Texas on April
6-8. Everyone who is attending is encouraged to stay at the Hilton, where
we have a special group rate of $105/night; unless of course you live in
Houston already.

For those who cannot attend in person for any reason, this will be a
"hybrid" conference, with online/virtual capability that is intended to be
as integrated into the conference as possible. All presentations will be
available on Hopin live and we are accepting talks from remote speakers.
There is no cost for online/virtual attendance.

About EMWCon: EMWCon is a three-day conference featuring discussions of
topics related to "Enterprise MediaWiki", i.e. the usage of MediaWiki
software by companies, governments, and other organizations. The intended
audience is anyone who uses, or would like to learn more about, MediaWiki.
There will be many opportunities to interact with others using and
developing MediaWiki including presentations, workshops, breakout rooms and
hackathon sessions.

To register/signup for EMWCon please add your name here [3]. And, to submit
a talk, please add your talk proposal here [4]. The deadline for talk
submissions is March 18th.

We hope to see you there—in Houston or on Hopin!

Sincerely,

The EMWCon 2021 organizing committee

* Bryan Hilderbrand (General Chair)

* Jeffrey Wang (Local Chair)

* Yaron Koren (Program Chair)

* Ike Hecht (Sponsorship Chair)

[0] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/EMWCon_Spring_2022

[1]
https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/houwchf-hilton-houston-westchase/?1643999504

[2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/EMWCon_Spring_2022#Sign-up

[3] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/EMWCon_Spring_2022#Talks
Re: EMWCon 2022 Call for Participation and Presentations [ In reply to ]
How do I join virtually/online conference.
PLEASE let me know thank you, looking forward to your reply!!!

Re: EMWCon 2022 Call for Participation and Presentations [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 2022-04-06 at 09:14 -0400, RaQuel Thomason wrote:
> How do I join virtually/online conference.

See the link in the original announcement:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/EMWCon_Spring_2022

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/