taken from the middle of the video rather than using the beginning.

I am not sure how to make the extension use the beginning? Any suggestions?

Thank you and cheers
Re: About TimedMediaHandler extension - video still [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2021-11-02 at 10:16 +0100, Karsten Hoffmeyer wrote:
> I am using the TimedMediaHandler extension on MediaWiki 1.35 to
> embed mp4-files on wiki pages. Everything works however the video still
> ist taken from the middle of the video rather than using the beginning.
>
> I am not sure how to make the extension use the beginning?
> Any suggestions?

[[File:Video.ogg|thumbtime=0:00]] per
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:TimedMediaHandler

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/
Re: About TimedMediaHandler extension - video still [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately this is not the solution. I should
have indicated that I already tried this. The video starts at the beginning
but the video still is the same, i.e. taken form the middle of the video.

Any other suggestions? Perhaps it is a bug?

Cheers

Re: About TimedMediaHandler extension - video still [ In reply to ]
I was able to replicate the issue on another wiki. Must be a bug which I
will report.

Thanks and cheers