The code above produces "Error: Table Place not found." as does prepending
the table name with "cargo__" or "cargo_". What am I doing wrong?

-david
Re: [cargo] can't find table with cargo_query [ In reply to ]
Not interested no more am retired.

Re: [cargo] can't find table with cargo_query [ In reply to ]
Hi David,

My guess is that you haven't created the Cargo table yet - that needs to be
done as a separate step. Here is how to do it, if you don't know how:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Cargo/Storing_data#Creating_or_recreating_a_table

-Yaron

Re: [cargo] can't find table with cargo_query [ In reply to ]
You were right. I thought I didn't need to create/recreate the table
because the pages were displaying fine. Just the query didn't work. Anyway,
thank you for your patience. Everything is working fine now.