several *likely* AUTHORS? One option may be to add a whole field to BOOKS
for LIKELY AUTHORS. Another way might be to create an intermediate page
AUTHORSHIP that ties AUTHOR to BOOK with a field that explains the
relationship in more detail. But, perhaps there is a way to add more nuance
to the AUTHOR assignment itself? Could this information be conveyed in the
AUTHORS field through an additional piece of information placed in
parentheses?

-david
Re: [Cargo] typed links and tuples? [ In reply to ]
Hi David,

Right, Cargo is stricter than Semantic MediaWiki about entering data: you
can't come up with your own property names and their values. I think that’s
a plus: the data structure, set of allowed values, etc. should be
consistent across all pages, not subject to arbitrary changes on individual
pages. If there are subtleties in the data that can't be fully handled with
the current structure (and there often are), then you indeed may have to
consider those kinds of of options, and decide in each case on the best
tradeoff between simplicity and flexibility.

-Yaron