Mailing List Archive

New episodes of Between the Brackets: Ilana Fried, Peter Meyer, Daisy Chen
Hi everyone,

A new episode is out of the MediaWiki podcast "Between the Brackets", and I
somehow neglected to send an email about the previous two, so let me
happily announce all three now.

First, about a month ago was the episode with Ilana Fried, who is the
product manager for the Campaigns team at the Wikimedia Foundation, and
also runs the women's health wiki Gynopedia:

https://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-90-ilana-fried

Next, I talked to Peter Meyer, who is a research economist at the U.S.
Bureau of Labor Statistics, a member of the Board of Directors of the
Wikimedia DC chapter, and also one of the organizers of the upcoming
WikiConference North America 2021:

https://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-91-peter-meyer

And finally, in the episode just released today, I talked to Daisy Chen, a
senior UX researcher at the Wikimedia Foundation, about the research and
user testing that is done by the WMF. You can listen to the episode here:

https://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-92-daisy-chen

I hope people listen to all three episodes - they were all very interesting
conversations.

-Yaron