Sharepoint and MediaWiki
Hello,

A quick question. I work for a large corporation which uses Sharepoint to share files and pages (but does NOT yet use the Sharepoint Wiki feature). Instead of using Sharepoint's wiki, I want to install MediaWiki on the platform. Is this possible?

In other words, is it possible to access and maintain a MediaWiki site, through a Sharepoint page?

Hope the question makes sense, and apologies if this is a silly question. I know nothing much about Sharepoint, and only very recently heard of a Sharepoint Wiki.

Thanks for any comments or pointers.

Yours truly,

Rehman<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rehman>
Re: Sharepoint and MediaWiki [ In reply to ]
Hello Rehman,

This is not a silly question at all. And we (@ Wikibase Solutions
<http://www.wikibase-solutions.com> are very interested in ideas and
requirements about this combination. We do have some experience with
combining the two, and are even more interested in developing nice
solutions.
Would you like to set up a Teams call and discuss the subject?

Best wishes,

Ad Strack van Schijndel

Wikibase Solutions
www.wikibase-solutions.com