Mailing List Archive

New episode of Between the Brackets: Liam Wyatt
Hi,

A new episode of the MediaWiki podcast "Between the Brackets" is out - this
one is an interview with Liam Wyatt, also known as Wittylama, a longtime
Wikimedian who is currently the community liaison for the new Wikimedia
Enterprise API project:

https://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-84-liam-wyatt

And while we're at it, now I realize I forgot to send emails about the two
previous episodes. So here they are:

Jeffrey Wang, founder of the MediaWiki-based wiki farm MyWikis:
https://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-82-jeffrey-wang

Alexander Mashin, administrator of the Russian wiki Traditio:
https://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-81-alexander-mashin

I encourage you to check out all three episodes - they are all interesting
in their own way.

-Yaron