Mailing List Archive

How to debug MW Profiling
Hello, Please help me understand the following error I get when I add:

$wgProfiler['class'] = 'ProfilerXhprof';
$wgProfiler['output'] = [ 'ProfilerOutputText' ];
$wgProfiler['visible'] = true;

to my LocalSettings.php per [1] in order to enable "Profiling".

There error is:

"Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Profiling is already enabled. in /opt/htdocs/mediawiki/includes/libs/Xhprof.php" and then it gives the stack trace [2].

When I disable the "class" line and such that the configuration is just:

$wgProfiler['output'] = [ 'ProfilerOutputText' ];
$wgProfiler['visible'] = true;

I get nothing added to my page to diagnose.

Any insights on this would be great. Thank you!
/Rich

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Profiling
[2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Topic:W1ywjmvgve8sk7hw