It works for normal pages.
But if I use it in Templates to translate the interface content of it
when I try to use the template in other pages apears the <translate>
tags visible.
Can I use Translate for Templates? If it, what is happening and How can
i solve it?

Thanks in advance;

David.

Re: (Extension:Translate) Problem with Templates [ In reply to ]
Most wikis are using https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Module:TNT to work
around this problem.

The developers are working on a solution that doesn't require custom
modules. More info at https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T47096

-Niklas

Re: (Extension:Translate) Problem with Templates [ In reply to ]
I think I got the wrong link.
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Template:Translatable_template and
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Module:Template_translation are the ones I
meant.
-Niklas

ke 9. jouluk. 2020 klo 21.12 Niklas Laxström (niklas.laxstrom@gmail.com)

Re: (Extension:Translate) Problem with Templates [ In reply to ]
Thanks Nicklas, I'm going to have a look on it.

David.

A 2020-12-09 20:17, Niklas Laxström escrigué: