Mailing List Archive

New episode of Between the Brackets: Joseph Reagle and Jackie Koerner
Hi,

A new episode of the MediaWiki podcast "Between the Brackets" is out. This
one is an interview with Joseph Reagle and Jackie Koerner, the two editors
of the new book "Wikipedia @ 20". It's probably the least MediaWiki-focused
episode of the podcast so far, but we do talk quite a lot about Wikipedia,
so it's... at least a little bit relevant to this mailing list. This is
also the first episode that I recorded video for - something I hope to do
more in the future. Here's the video on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ2hZfnFVQw

...and here's the regular audio version:

https://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-75-joseph-reagle-and-jackie-koerner

-Yaron