Re: [Wikitech-l] MediaWiki logo
Am 27.10.20 um 01:28 schrieb Denny Vrande?i?:
> Amir, thank you!

Yes! Thank you! That was quite a ride!

--
Daniel Kinzler
Principal Software Engineer, Core Platform
Wikimedia Foundation
Re: [Wikitech-l] MediaWiki logo [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 5:29 PM Denny Vrande?i? <dvrandecic@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> SInce thanking yourself would be weird, allow me to express my thanks for
> all your work and shepherding during the logo process (and well beyond
> that, but let's keep focus here).

Indeed, the width and breadth of your contributions to Wikimedia and
MediaWiki have been nothing short of amazing, Amir. Thank you for
initiating and guiding through this much needed visual update!

Also thanks to everyone who contributed a logo design! We had quite a few
strong contenders.