Mailing List Archive

Looking for a maintainer for the Lingo extension
Hi,

I do not find the time anymore for MediaWiki extension development. Maintenance for most of my extensions has been taken over by the guys of ProfessionalWiki, however for the Lingo extension I am still looking for somebody.

Lingo is a glossary extension that lets you define a list of terms together with their definitions on a glossary page and then displays these definitions whenever a term is hovered over in an article (see [1]). As far as I know it is the only extension providing this functionality and it is currently in use on at least 141 wikis according to WikiApiary ([2]).

The extension has required remarkably little maintenance in the past, but in view of the upcoming changes on Parser hooks it is likely that things will start to break. So, if anybody would like to take over, please get in contact.

Cheers
Stephan

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Lingo
[2] https://wikiapiary.com/wiki/Extension:Lingo