Mailing List Archive

New episodes of Between the Brackets: Richard Knipel and Raimond Spekking
Hi,

Well, not really new, since one came out a week ago and the other came out
three weeks ago, but I forgot to announce either of them at the time. So:
two new episodes of the MediaWiki podcast Between the Brackets have come
out in the last month. The first, from July, is with Richard Knipel, aka
Pharos, founder of Wikimedia NYC, "Wiki Loves ___", and now Wikispore:

https://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-65-richard-knipel

The second, from last week, is with Raimond Spekking, MediaWiki developer
and consultant and Wikimedia photographer extraordinaire:

https://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-66-raimond-spekking

Both are very interesting interviews in their own way, and I think people
would enjoy listening to both of them.

-Yaron