Mailing List Archive

"Library" for sharing useful resources for learning technical topics
Hello,
Recently, I stumbled upon a technical writing course which I found very
useful and I wanted to share it and thought of sending an email to
wikitech-l recommending it. Also, I've been looking for a resource about
VueJS with not much luck and wanted to send an email asking if anyone knows
any.

Instead, I have this idea to have a virtual library for developers so they
can share useful resources with each other. You go to a wiki page and see
list of courses, books, conference videos, on each topic and different
people recommanding them. You can also request a resource for a topic and
people respond to you. If the wiki page grows too big, we can split them to
sub pages based on topics, and so on.

I started the page in https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Ladsgroup/Library
but I'm planning to move it to the main namespace if no one objects. Please
take a look, add more recommandations, co-sign, request for a resource,
respond to a request for a resource, etc.

What do you think? Please let me know if you think it's a horrible idea or
you have feedback on details (mediawiki.org? maybe we should move it to
wikitech.wikimedia.org?)

Hope that'd be useful.

Best
--