Mailing List Archive

Downgrade Page Forms extension
Hello everyone,
To test one of the old featurrs and few bugs I wanted to downgrade my
version of Page Forms extension. I wasn't able to find the old version
repository.
Would be glad if someone could help me with downgrading it.
Thank you very much
Sahaj Khandelwal

Re: Downgrade Page Forms extension [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Tue, 2020-03-31 at 20:36 +0530, sahaj khandelwal wrote:
> To test one of the old featurrs and few bugs I wanted to downgrade my
> version of Page Forms extension. I wasn't able to find the old
> version repository.
> Would be glad if someone could help me with downgrading it.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Page_Forms links to
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Page_Forms/Download_and_installation

If you have a Git download, then you can checkout a specific tag. See
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Download_from_Git#Switching_to_a_different_version

PS: Please do not reply to previous messages but start a new thread for
a new topic. Please also strip unneeded quotes. Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/