The actual filename depends on which page, of course. The site is
https://cardanowiki.info

Any ideas on likely causes?

Re: Special pages can't be accessed [ In reply to ]
Do the files actually exist in those locations? If they don't, and you
uploaded them via FTP or something, then just try uploading them again.

Also check the letter case, particularly if you recently upgraded
MediaWiki and are using Windows – SpecialWhatLinksHere.php used to be
called SpecialWhatlinkshere.php (in all lower case).

--
Bartosz Dziewo?ski

Re: Special pages can't be accessed [ In reply to ]
Hello Bartosz,

Thursday, March 5, 2020, 10:45:43 AM, you wrote:

> Do the files actually exist in those locations? If they don't, and you
> uploaded them via FTP or something, then just try uploading them again.

> Also check the letter case, particularly if you recently upgraded
> MediaWiki and are using Windows – SpecialWhatLinksHere.php used to be
> called SpecialWhatlinkshere.php (in all lower case).

OK, looks like it's the letter case thing, thanks a lot!