interested on the idea. Here the link post
https://hackteria.org/wiki/DIY_Sterlisation_Hood

Thanks, Pedro D'Luca
Re: Help with project [ In reply to ]
Hi Pedro, Hackteria is a wiki unaffiliated with the Wikimedia projects, so
your login from Wikipedia won't work. It appears they've disabled
registration entirely for the wiki. You could contact whoever runs the
site and ask for an account; MediaWiki does have a feature to allow you to
email another user if you're logged in, but only if they also set an email
address, which I would guess is unlikely here, given that the post you're
looking at was created almost 10 years ago. You may be on your own for
your project, unfortunately. :-(

Emufarmers

Re: Help with project [ In reply to ]
Actually, I think I've found something that might help Pedro. I will send
it to him off-list, though, since this isn't really MediaWiki-related. :-)

Emufarmers