Mailing List Archive

Join MediaWiki Stakeholders' board!
Hi everyone,

The MediaWiki Stakeholders' Group (MWStake) [1][2] is a MediaWiki user group consisting of MediaWiki developers, system administrators, consultants, and hosting providers who cooperate in order to improve the software and advocate the needs of MediaWiki users outside the Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) and its projects.

We have recently incorporated as a 501(c)(6), non-profit organization and are looking to fill an open Board Member position. In this position, you will take part in bootstrapping the formal organisation and have a voice in the overall strategy of the group. We expect a workload of one hour per week, including online meetings every three months.

If you are interested, please send an email to admin@mwstake.org. If you would like to learn more, feel free to join our next meeting (February 7th) [3] or chat on Riot [4].

Thank you,
Mark A. Hershberger
President, MWStake