This would be helpful to maintain some desired page ordering.

Best,
Billy
Re: Page Forms - Edit with form placement [ In reply to ]
Revision: I would like to insert conditionally from where the form detects
the template to be placed in the page originally. (not default end)
-B

Re: Page Forms - Edit with form placement [ In reply to ]
Solution:
"Touch" the other templates you would like to position in relation to. e.g.

margin-bottom: 25px; border-bottom: 1px solid #AAAAAA;"></div>
{{{for template|Infobox}}}
{| class="formtable"
|}
{{{end template}}}
{{{for template|Main Section}}}
{| class="formtable"
! Body:
| {{{field|body|input type=textarea|editor=wikieditor|autogrow}}}
|}
{{{end template}}}
{{{standard input|summary}}}
{{{standard input|minor edit}}} {{{standard input|watch}}}
{{{standard input|save}}} {{{standard input|preview}}} {{{standard
input|changes}}} {{{standard input|cancel}}}
</includeonly>

On another note, if anyone has run into an issue where the wikieditor does
not appear even after the Header Tabs extension is installed, I would be
interested to hear your method.
: )