Mailing List Archive

Can Extension External Data get data from a SQL Stored Procedure
Happy Friday - there is SQL application I'm trying to get data from using "Extension:External Data" and the SQL owner has told me that they can make a "Stored Procedure" available to me rather than grant me read access to the SQL database itself. Does anyone have any insight about how to use [1] to get data from a Stored Procedure on a SQL system? If so, please let me know on my Talk Topic [2] for [1]. Thanks!

/Rich [[MW User:Revansx]]

Note: MW: 1.30 + External Data 1.8.3 (2c8038c) 19:13, 4 September 2017

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:External_Data
[2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension_talk:External_Data#What_about_"Stored_Procedures"_in_SQL_systems.