Mailing List Archive

SMWCon: Semantic MediaWiki Conference Fall 2019 in Paris: registration and call for contributions
Welcome to SMWCon Fall 2019 in Paris from September 25th to 27th 2019!

In the name of our host UIC, the worldwide railway organization [0], our
general chair Airy Magnien and our local host Clément Flipo, I would like
to set the stage for our upcoming conference with a syllogism:

1. We believe that Semantic MediaWiki is a premier knowledge collaboration
system.
2. It is a fact that successful systems are used voluntarily. Because the
marginal utility they endow far outweighs the marginal cost of adapting to
them.
3. It is therefore our chief concern to facilitate a smooth, intuitive and
pleasant use, operation and setup of Semantic MediaWiki.

== Registration is now open! ==
For general information including dates, location, registration,
accommodation and travel information please go to the official conference
page. [1]

== Call for contributions! ==
Please check the program section for suggesting or taking over talks,
tutorials, workshops, create camps or posters. [2]

For any further information you can contact us at smwcon@mwstake.org.

Thank you and we are looking forward to welcoming you in Paris!

Regards,

Lex Sulzer
Program chair

[0] https://uic.org//about/uic/#UIC-s-mission