normally.

Any suggestions / pointers greatly appreciated

Peter Presland

Re: Users report blank pages [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2019-06-17 at 18:01 +0100, Peter Presland wrote:
> "The page loads and displays briefly but then goes blank"

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Errors_and_symptoms#You_see_a_Blank_Page

Maybe also inspect CSS via the web browser's Developer Tools.

Offtopic: wikispooks.org is running an old unsupported insecure MW
version, so there are bigger problems to solve than blank pages.
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading

andre
--
Andre Klapper | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: Users report blank pages [ In reply to ]
Looking at the output from Chrome DevTools
<https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/>, you have a
problem with
the function 'hookEvent' not being defined, and a series of jQuery errors
relating to appending a new document element.

hth,

Greg

eQuality Technology

*Let's work together*

https://equality-tech.com
follow us: https://twitter.com/eQualityTech
*creators of https://QualityBox.us <https://QualityBox.us> *

Re: Users report blank pages [ In reply to ]
Looks like this problem to me:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/ResourceLoader/Migration_guide_(users)#Avoid_document.write()

--
Bartosz Dziewo?ski

Re: Users report blank pages [ In reply to ]
Thanks Bartosz and others who replied

It was indeed a resource loader migration issue. Suitable changes to
Common.js fixed it.

Peter Presland