Mailing List Archive

bounces?
I just reactivated myself on the list after getting this notification

> Your membership in the mailing list MediaWiki-l has been disabled due
> to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
> 11-Jun-2019. You will not get any more messages from this list until
> you re-enable your membership. You will receive 3 more reminders like
> this before your membership in the list is deleted.

I’m trying to figure out what was bouncing and why, since I use a gmail account and I don’t think it’s set to send bounce messages.
Re: bounces? [ In reply to ]
See https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T225553 "gmail users being
suspended from mediawiki-l due to excessive bounces". It seems it should
be resolved now.

--
Bartosz Dziewo?ski

Re: bounces? [ In reply to ]