Client:
Win XP Home Edition SP2
Browser Mozila FireFox
Re: new pages [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On 11/11/21 10:29 AM, Bart Everson wrote:
> I'm looking to do something that seems like it should be very simple. I
> want to generate a listing of new pages created on our wiki during a
> specific time range. For simplicity's sake, let's say the calendar year
> 2020. Is there a way?
>
> All I've found so far is Special:NewPages, which is very limited:
>
> https://catwiki.xula.edu/Special:NewPages
> <https://catwiki.xula.edu/Special:NewPages>
>
> It seems to only go back 90 days.

This length is controlled by
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgRCMaxAge>.

Since MediaWiki 1.32 there is a page creation log, for example:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Log/create>. This log will
include all pages created since that feature was enabled in MediaWiki.

I note that you're running MediaWiki 1.30, which has been out of support
since June 2019. You should upgrade to at least 1.35, which is a
long-term support release that will be supported until Sept. 2023.

-- Legoktm