Mailing List Archive

AdSense says, yes, if you have admin access
----- Original Message -----
From: "Google AdSense" <adsense-tech@google.com>
To: "Sterling D. Allan" <sterlingda@greaterthings.com>
Cc: "Sterling D. Allan" <sterlingda@pureenergysystems.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: [#13322665] placing AdSense code in a wiki

Hello Sterling,

Thank you for forwarding this information and for clarifying the
situation. I apologize for the lack of clarity in my statement. My
statement with regards to wikis not supporting JavaScript was in reference
to your directive to click the 'Edit' button on your wiki in order to add
the ads to it. However, if you do have access to the templates of the
site, it is possible to implement the JavaScript directly into the HTML
template. As previously noted, depending on if you implement it with
frames, the ads may or may not be targeted towards the user added content
of your wiki.

Please feel free to reply to this email if you have additional technical
questions or concerns. For general program or account questions, please
email adsense-support@google.com.

Sincerely,

Leslie
The Google Team

Seeing public service ads (PSAs) on your site? It's easy to replace them
with your own ads or images. Learn how at
http://www.google.com/alternateads1

Original Message Follows: