Mailing List Archive

Rebuildtextindex
Hi,

After installing new Wikipedia on my computer I noticed that it is very slow and tried to run rebuildtextindex.php, and got following message
C:\PROGRA~1\APACHE~1\APACHE2\HTDOCS\WIKI\MAINTE~1>php rebuildtextindex.php
PHP Warning: array_shift(): The argument should be an array in C:\PROGRA~1\APACHE~1\APACHE2\HTDOCS\WIKI\MAINTE~1\commandLine.inc on line 18
PHP Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\PROGRA~1\APACHE~1\APACHE2\HTDOCS\WIKI\MAINTE~1\commandLine.inc on line 25

A copy of your installation's LocalSettings.php
must exist in the source directory.

What am I missing?
Thanks

Len Yabloko
Next Generation Software

"If you're working on something new, then you are necessarily an amateur."
John Archibald Wheeler