Mailing List Archive

MediaWiki 1.3.0 released
Re: MediaWiki 1.3.0 released [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I have previously installed MediaWiki 1.3.0beta4, and now wish to do the
upgrade to the final 1.3.0.

However, I've made some changes on my templates, as well as I have set few
non-default settings in configuration files.

Is there a chance I can update (i.e. overwrite) just the files that have
changed since my beta version, without having to reinstall the whole thing?
In that case, does somebody know which files exactly should be updated?
Is there any documentation on that specific issue?

Thank you in advance.

Ivan Blecic