but no difference.

--
Jean-Christian Imbeault
Assistant Manager
Technology Department
_____________________________________
Mizuho Securities Co, Ltd.
Tel: (03) 5208-2932 (direct)
Re: wiki.png not showing anymore [ In reply to ]
Some new information, Netscape displays this when I try to directly
access the wiki.png file:

The image "http:.../stylesheets/images/wiki.png" cannot be displayed
because it contains errors.

I tried making a second copy of this png but using an ASCII encoding for
the PBM/PGM/PPM encoding and that seems to have fixed things. (I'm using
irfanview as my png editor)

Thanks,

Jc