Mailing List Archive

something wrong on the pages't top
Hi,

i have tried many time to install mediawiki. my os is windows 2000
perfessional. the following is the message in the end of installation.

Checking environment...

* PHP 4.3.3 ok
* PHP server API is apache; ok, using pretty URLs
(index.php/Page_Title)
* Have XML / Latin1-UTF-8 conversion support.
* PHP is configured with no memory_limit.
* Have zlib support; enabling output compression.
* Couldn't find GD library or ImageMagick; image thumbnailing disabled.
* Installation directory: d:\\easyphp\\www\\wiki
* Script URI path: /wiki
Warning: $wgProxyKey is insecure
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in d:
\easyphp\www\wiki\includes\Setup.php on line 233
* Connected as root (automatic)
* Connected to database... 4.0.15-max-debug; enabling MySQL 4
enhancementsWarning: $wgProxyKey is insecure
* Created database wikidb
* Creating tables... done.
* Initializing data...
* Granting user permissions...
* Created sysop account wikichientai.
* Initialising log pages...
*

Initialising "MediaWiki" namespace...

Creating LocalSettings.php...

Success! Move the LocalSettings.php file into the parent directory,
then follow this link to your wiki.

i can not understand what is the meaning of "Warning: $wgProxyKey is
insecure". And i find "Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in d:
\easyphp\www\wiki\includes\Setup.php on line 233" is shown on very top of
each page.

How to solve the porblem?

³¯«Ø®õ (Chientai Chen)
¥xÆW ·s¦Ë (Hsinchu Taiwan)
http://140.96.170.136/~chientai/atitri/
yahoo messenger: chien_tai
something wrong on the pages't top [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I have tried many times to install mediawiki. My OS is windows 2000
[...]

The url of my wiki is at
http://www.chientai.org/wiki/