Mailing List Archive

Skins / HTML?
Hello,

I've looked through the MediaWiki User Guide & everything else I
could find, but I've either missed or just don't understand
something.

How/where do I create a new "look" to a local copy of a
Wikipedia? By that I mean where do I put my HTML if I want to
duplicate my current site's look & layout? I've seen the skins
doc., but still don't understand where my HTML will go. I assume
I combine my desired HTML with MediaWiki "tags", but can't find
the info on that.

Is there a "Special" page where I can create a new template?

Any help to get me started is appreciated!

Thank you,
Jeff