Mailing List Archive

Change form 1.26 to phase3
So the question is, how to change from mediawiki 1.2.6 to version 1.3...
So I tryed to insert the actual database from 1.2.6 into 1.3, but it
doesn`t works...
Has anybody an workarround or a howto, to upgrade to Version 1.3?

thanks guido
Re: Change form 1.26 to phase3 [ In reply to ]
Rename the folder of your old installation to something like wiki.old

Install 1.3beta in a new folder wiki and got to the installation script
http://yourdomain.com/config/

Point the installation script to your existing wiki db (back it up
beforehand!!)

The 1.2 database should be updated by the script.

Have fun
Manfred

Am Thu, 01 Jul 2004 12:17:20 +0200 hat Guido Holz
<guido.holz@inform-ac.com> geschrieben: