Mailing List Archive

WhiteList Problems
mediawiki 1.3beta3 on Debian testing with apache2 and the other standard
packages.

On my actually private Knowledgebase I wanted to try out the setting of
read and write access restrictions like so:

# only sysops and developers may add users
$wgWhiteListAccount = array ( "sysop" => 1, "developer" => 1 );

# I want only registered users to add and edit articles
$wgWhiteListEdit = true;
$wgWhiteListRead = array ( ":Hauptseite" );

Only it doesn't make any changes to the behaviour of the wiki.
Whether I'm logged in or not I can view whatever page I want and can also
add or edit them.

Something I missed?

Manfred