How to change the first page
Hi

Can you tell me which file I should edit to
change the front page?

I want to replace the image with my own and
also change the leftside links etc etc.

Thanks very much,

Jonghwa
Re: How to change the first page [ In reply to ]
there ius a file you can manually edit its call :

LocalSettings.php

look for the varaible $wgLogo it is pinting to the logo file replace
wiki.png by your logo filename. make sure ou upload your logo inside
/images directory.

and it should be located in the root dir of the installation of your
wikimedia installation

OR

simply replace the file call wiki.png by your own file but use the name
wiki.png this file is located under /images of the wikimedia install
directory.